Health and wellness affirmations
“Here are a few things to do for comfort”.
- Find the most comfortable place to relax.
- Take deep breaths.
- Read slowly, and repetitious.
- Focus on the words.
- Develop a new habit of using affirmations every day.
Affirmations are an effective way to restore your mind, body, and spirit. “Applying positive words to your inner being has been scientifically proven to help our health, and well being when used properly”.
20 Affirmations to heal
- I have complete power over my health, wellness, and well-being.
- Daily in every way, I’m feeling more energetic and restored.
- I have the energy, vitality. and willpower to live a healthy whole life.
- I am healthy in every aspect of my being.
- I have complete power over my mind, body, and spirit.
- My energy vibrates radiant light, love, and power.
- My personal power is in complete harmony with my health, and wellness.
- I embrace my new vibrant body with joy, and gladness.
- I know my health is being completely restored back to its original state.
- I am calm, composed, and confident about my health.
- Every single moment that passes, I’m feeling better, stronger, and healthier.
- I am relaxed, centered, and refreshed in my present state of mind.
- I’m healthy, happy, and transformed.
- I give myself permission to heal.
- I’m filled with energy to do all my daily activities.
- I love and care for my body, and my body cares for me.
- My health is excellent, and I am perfectly fit.
- I have abundant energy, vitality, and a great sense of well-being.
- I know my life is in God’s power of grace and restoration.
- I am now increasing all levels of energy – mentally, physically.
Using affirmations for healing
Start using these affirmations every day and claim your right to be healthy and whole. Then be grateful for your healing. For example:
“I am so grateful for my health and wellness , and for the life that I now have”.
Practicing health and wellness affirmations can improve self esteem, happiness , and encourage a positive way to handle illness conditions. We can speak healing into our body, mind, and spirit.