Brainwave entrainment is perhaps the fastest, most effective technology for personal growth on the planet. Science has now learned that our brainwave frequencies affect every part of our life. This includes our memory, emotions, thought patterns, personality, learning abilities, and our overall health. Whenever two audio tones are played in each ear at ranges between 10 to 30 Hz cycles per second.
Say one ear has a tone of 230 Hz and the other 220 Hz… your brain will pick up the difference and form a third frequency at 10 Hz and start synchronizing the beats which then creates a harmonic state of consciousness freeing blocked frequency passages in the brain.
When the brain hears these frequencies, it attempts to follow the frequency pattern. This is a natural process known as “brainwave entrainment. At this state the mind is wide open for positive suggestions and influence. These same frequencies in our brain can become blocked or deficient under a host of circumstances such as stress disorders, trauma, addiction, depression, and more.
The most effective way to unblock these trapped frequencies is through a process called brainwave entrainment. Simply put on some headphones… Let go….. And your mind will automatically do the rest.
What are the benefits?
Brainwave Entertainment has been scientifically proven to make you think sharper, Master emotions, increase energy, and sleep less. along with many other benefits. You can free your mind of destructive thought patterns while replacing them with positive energy that skyrockets your confidence, well-being, and success.
- Personal Growth: Connect with yourself, and others at a deeper level with less effort.
- Increase Happiness: Increase deep sensations of happiness.
- Stress Relief: If you’re under a lot of stress simply put on some headphones and let soothing sounds relieve the tension.
- Motivation: Helps stimulate your brain to enhance motivation.
- Health: Proven to benefit overall health.
- Sleep Disorders: Deep sleep healing to relieve pressure build up.
- Improves Focus: Increases high levels of focus to improve success in everything you do.
- Increases Energy: Helps stimulate parts of the brain that make you energetic.
- Relaxation: Brainwave Entrainment is one of the best methods for total relaxation, letting go, and relieving the mind of tension.
- Addiction Aid: Has proven to help overcome addictions.
How Brainwave Entrainment Works
There are obviously lots of reasons that brainwave entrainment can benefit your life, but how does it work? Well it’s not rocket science, but there is an art to getting the best results possible.
- Create a pleasant environment: Create a place around you where you can relax, pray, and meditate.
- Put on earphones: Simply put on some earphones ….. close your eyes and listen to soft sounds that fill your mind with peace and relaxation. The initial effects of brainwave entrainment are usually reduced stress, and increased relaxation. However within a short period of time, you should be able to reach higher peaks on-demand.
- Use positive suggestions: Speak positive words into your mind, and focus on what you want. Usually about 8 minutes into the the audio sounds your subconscious mind will begin to open, and become more receptive to positive suggestions.
- Learn to visualize: Using visualization is perhaps one of the most effective ways to master the art of brainwave entertainment. The longer you can hold your focus on something specific (20 seconds, or more) the more effective it becomes, and likely it will happen exactly as you imagine. For example if you want to buy a dream home be more specific. Smell the paint …. What color is it…. See the backyard …. You get the picture. Many successful athletes, actors, speakers, writers, and musicians use visualization to become the greatest in their profession. To learn more see the best information for brainwave entrainment.
Latest posts by Archie Manley (see all)
- Brainwave Entrainment – Personal Growth on Autopilot - April 15, 2017
- Over 100 Positive Affirmations To Change Your Life - May 24, 2016
- How to Win Power Struggles in Marriage - May 20, 2016